This is one of the vegetarian dish I loves most and usually we will have this during Chinese New Year. For those who loves vegetarin food you can try this out. This dish is nice to go along with plain porridge.
A small portion for each of the following ingredients :
Dried lily bulb
Wood's ear fungus
Fried beancurd skin
Seasoning ingredients :
1 pc of red fragmented beancurd
Some chopped garlic
1 cup of water
1 tsp of soya sauce
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of dark soya sauce
Cornstarch for thickening
1. Heat oil in a pan and sautee the garlic till fragrant.
2. Then add in the lily bulb and wood's ear fungus and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add in the water and red fragmented beancurd.
4. Once boil, add in the tanghoon and the fried beancurd skin and let it simmer till the tanghoon and the beancurd skin is soft.
5. Add in the seasoning ingredients and lastly the cornstarch for thickening.