Sunday, March 16, 2008
HealthFreakMommy gave me this tag. The RED tag. Wah really want to see the RED meh ah. I flip through my folder and I can't find any photo of me in RED except for one particular photo which was taken during my 7th months pregnancy and wearing a RED maternity dress. Yerrr.... I am quite ugly leh and with the big RED nose just like the RED nose the reindeer. So here I post my 2 kids in RED.
Le-Ann 1 year old Birthday Celebration in Ah Mah's house. Dearie Suki bought her a pair of RED Osh Kosh Dress.
Ee-Thern wearing a RED POLO shirt Uncle HH and Aunty SH bought for him from Shanghai, China.
So, here’s what you have to do in this tag :
1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.
2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?
3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart pleaseeeeeeee!
4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?
For all who are listed in my blogroll, please fell free to do this RED tag.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
What you need to do is :
1. write about the opportunities given
2. They will rate it
3. You get paid for it based on the quality and blog traffic
I have sign-up and what about you?
Monday, March 3, 2008
Saturday, March 1, 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org