Sunday, May 20, 2007

Shopping with The Kids

As promised to my kids that I will bring them to shopping mall on Saturday when I am not working. So yesterday evening so coincidentally dearie Suki have an appointment at Mid Valley at 9.30pm. So we followed daddy to Mid Valley at night after dinner at home.

Once reach there, dearie Suki went for his appointment and I bring the kids to the PETS WONDERLAND. Little Ee-Thern was so excited there cos he just loves doggy and meow meow. Wah this boy really not scared one dare to touch the fur. I also don't dare to touch.

After hanging around for 1/2 an hour, then we head to Toys R US. On our way there, my little princess saw a ring and insist me to buy for her. So OK la I buy for her and a small ' lau yar' ring cost RM9.90 and she really 'heau' one so small know all this. Reach Toys R US and as usual whatever they see also want to buy and makes me headache. Hang around there till the shop close at 10 pm and 4 of us don't know where to go anymore and at last go JUSCO to buy drinks.

Bought 2 rows of Vitagen for them and I think both must be very thirsty. After paying money we find a place to sit and wait for dearie Suki to call me. After finish 2 Vitagen each, finally dearie Suki called and he pick us up and head back to home. Both Le-Ann and Ee-Thern must be very tired slept in the car and we supposed to go for 'Wan Tan Mee' supper at Jln Chan Sow Lin but got to cancel off.

Tonight both of us going to have Instant Noodle for supper again !




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: