I am not planning to do any cooking tonight cos dearie Suki is not back for dinner. Planning to cook the Korean Instant Noodle for myself then suddenly got a call from hubby that he is coming back for dinner. Aiya..... got to cook again. Knowing him he is a person that must have rice for dinner and without rice he can't live with it.
So... let see what to cook for him which is fast and doesn't require much washing.
Fried eggs & Steamed Beancurd with Dried Prawns ??? Yeah... going to cook for him this two dish. Hope this can satisfied his dinner !
I fried 2 eggs for him and then steamed a box of silken beancurd with some crispy dried prawns on top of it.
What you need is :
1 box of silken tofu
1 tbsp dried prawns
1 tbsp sliced shallots
2 tbsps oil
Sauce ingredients :
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp sugar
A dash of pepper
2 tbsps water
1. Steam beancurd at high heat for 5 minutes. Remove and pour away the excess water.
2. Heat up the oil and deep fry the dried prawns till crispy. Drain and set aside.
3. Then deep dry the shallots till crispy. Drain and set aside.
4. Pour the sauce ingredients over the pan and bring to boil.
5. Pour over beancurd and sprinkle with crispy dried prawns and shallots.