Sunday, May 6, 2007

Marmite Chicken Wings

Last evening I cooked Marmite Chicken and this is one of dearie Suki favourite although he doesn't like Marmite because of the savoury taste but if it is used in cooking ... wow .... he loves it a lot until can lick the Marmite sauce.

My office colleague, Polly also requested this recipe from me as she tried last week and complaint to me hers is too bitter. Well try my version of Marmite Chicken and to be frank I also agak-agak and there is no exact measurement. If you find that the Marmite sauce is too bitter try adding more honey cos this will helps to cover the bittery taste.

Try this Marmite Chicken Wings today !

Ingredients :
10 chicken wings
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
A few dashes of LP Sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
Some chopped garlic
Oil fr deep frying

For the sauce ( mix all the ingredients ) :
2 tbsps Marmite
4 tbsps honey
A dash of chicken stock granules
1 cup of hot water

Method :
1. Marinade chicken wings with salt, pepper, few dashes of LP sauce and cornflour preferable overnight.
2. Heat oil in wok and deep fry the chicken wings till golden brown. Dish and drain.
3. Leave 1 tsp of oil in the pan. Saute garlic till fragrant and pour in the sauce mixture and cook in medium heat till thick.
4. Put in the friend chicken and mix well till chicken is coated with the Marmite sauce.
5. Dish up and serve hot.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I m fm S'pore. Hv long heard fm a colleague abt marmite chicken wings in KL & m very curious abt it... So glad to find your recipe here. =) BTW, pardon me - may i know what is LP sauce?

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта cookingmomster.blogspot.com

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Yum! I made a similar version today. Taste good!