Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday hubby Suki had an early Mother's Day celebration for me. Couldn't imagine that me myself a mother of two now. Nothing special we just go out to have our dinner at a nearby restaurant. Then my 2 good 'ci mui' Michelle and Eve, called me up for dinner so we have our dinner together lor. Wah... restaurant is full with people and got to wait so long until Le-Ann and Ee-Thern 'beh tahan' liao. This 2 kids really create a havoc in the restaurant !




Today we have a pot luck Mother's Day celebration in Ah Ma's house. Sis called me up on Friday asking me what to cook. I told her I am so busy this week some more ask me to cook. So I will make something simple .... Fruits Konyakku Jelly and Butter Cupcake with frosting.

I thought is easy to frost the cupcake but not as easy as you think. Really got to be patient with the buttercream and me so messy in handling the buttercream. Still could not master the skills yet. I think I must go and sign up a course on how to decorate a cake. But not cheap oh ... I enquire before and it is about RM2,000 plus using the Wilton Method but wait till I am free then I will definately take up this course.







To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day !

No comments: