After few days didn't cook, I actually become lazier to think of what to cook now. Tonight dinner is pretty simple and I actually fried some pasta with sardines. The sardines I am referring to is not the sardines in tomato sauce. I am actually using the King Oscar's Sardines in Oil.
Try this out if you want to have some fried pasta or pasta goreng!
250 gm spaghetti, boiled till 'al-dente'
Some chopped garlic
1 cup of mix vegetables
1 can of sardines in oil
3 tbsp of tomato paste
1/2 cup of water
Salt and sugar to taste
Some black pepper course
1. Heat pan with oil from the sardines.
2. Sautee chopped garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in mixed vegetables and sardines. Fry for a minute.
4. Then add in tomato paste, water, salt and sugar to taste.
5. Add in spaghetti and black pepper course and mixed well. Dish up.