Sunday, July 29, 2007

So Sweet

Took some of the kids pictures past few days and found some of it, both of them is so sweet and cute. The cutest among the rest of the pictures.


This is the best shot I ever had. Both give me a big smile especially Ee-Thern the cool small boy. Le-Ann is enjoying the 'Char Siew Pau' I make last Saturday. Look at her give me a thumbs up for the pau and some more can criss cross her leg to take picture. Off course the little 'DiDi' follow exactly what his 'Cheh Cheh' do lor.

My ah boy companion. The 'Lin Kan' aka drinking bottle. Tried training him with cup but still refuse to drink from there.

Dearie Suki 'Kuaci' aka Sunflower Seeds maniac. Bought so many packets of it at home and little girl also follow her dad eat 'Kuaci'. 'Choh Boh Eng' only I got to peel the Kuaci for her.


Look this small girl 'Hiao Char Boh' really 'Ai Sui' keep playing with the nail colour and now starting to imitate me to put on make-up every morning before I go to work. Guess what? She already makes my lipsticks about 3 of it broke into 2 . Can't imagine if she grown up one day... what will she be ? Worry, worry, worry to have a daughter nowadays.


6 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Sue,
You have two cute little kids.

I miss those kuaci too. Ah, remind me of Chinese New Year where we all gather and eating those red kuaci.

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

LOL.. ur kids in the first pic are so cute! esp ur daughter with the 'thumbs up'! LOL

ICook4Fun said...

Sue, your two kids ada gayalah :) they are so adorable. Kecik kecik sudah pandai posey

Anonymous said...

Very lovely photos. I wonder if son looks like dad and daughter looks like mum and both copying the way their dad and mum sit. :P

Wahliow, your daughter knows how to paint her toe nails ah? Must be she sees her mum does that lor.

Lovely children, may they never lose their innocence!

Lastly ah, cos I don't want to be 'ting kar ching'....I am like your husband wor cos I also like sunflower seeds. :)

Happy Homebaker said...

Hi Sue, you have two lovely kids! and a beautiful blog...I like the song you are currently playing on your blog :)

Sue Sue said...

catcat,
You too have to cute little princess.
Me, only will eat Kuaci when come to CNY. Other than that I won't buy.

Kev,
My little girl knows a lot of gimmick one leh.

Wan,
Betul-betul got gaya but when ask her to join contest or snap photo at the studio, she will hide behind me.

Judy,
In term of character, my son looks more like me, KPC a lot and happy go lucky and my girl like father. Got mood she talk. No mood she will just keep quiet. Very 'Pah Pei' one.

Yeah, my nail colour and lipsticks all 'kaput' liao cos she everyday play with it.

Happy Home Baking,
Thanks for your comments. I love your blog too. Your foods make me drooling every time I log into your blog.