Saturday, July 21, 2007

Egg and Ham for Breakfast

Dearie Suki woke up very early this morning. It is a surprise to me cos he usually would sleep till noon and wake up for lunch. Why so early ? OIC he got an appointment fixed at Berjaya Times Square in the morning. I fried one egg and ham for his breakfast since I was preparing it for the kids. He is not an early person so to get him take his breakfast is like begging him " Dear, please la eat your breakfast la ? "

Anyway, he did finish his egg and ham. Maybe just to make me happy lor.


I am having the ham with tortilla wrap. Added in some lettuce and tomato. Yummy... breakfast. Guess both the kids also enjoying the breakfast I prepared for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got home from food shopping and my son is hungry. Can he have some? :) Looks great.

Sue Sue said...

Off course he can! hihihi