Monday, July 9, 2007

Roast Chicken

Last Saturday afternoon, I roasted a whole chicken for dinner before we go to THE CURVE and we had an early dinner that day. The Roasted Chicken turned out so lovely and the meat is so juicy and tender and also very easy to prepare leh.

McCormick Herbs and Spices range is one of my favourites and it is a MUST in my kitchen. So... marinated the whole chicken with McCormick Season All Seasonings and McCormick Sea Salt Seasonings. Added in a tsp of dark soya sauce for some colour and also some honey. Marinated for about 5 hours before I chuck into the oven and roast for about 50 minutes or till the chicken is cook.

Boiled some potatoes and mash it up -- > Mashed Potato and have some mixed vegs and I stir-fry it with some butter and chopped big onion. As for the gravies I used McCormick Mushroom Gravy mix and it is so convenient to prepare.



Look, a plate of awesome Roasted Chicken with Mix Vegs and Mashed Potato plus Mushroom Gravy for dinner.

Dearie Suki was enjoying the roasted chicken so much and you know what he told me ............

"Dear ah, thanks for the good dinner. Next time no need to eat at Kenny Rogers liao since yours is so similar to them. Can I have a corn muffins the next round you do this again?".

Hihihi... another successful dishes by me again :) I am so glad he like it. Look at my little girl, I think she loves it too.


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just reading your method of cooking and the plate of chicken with mash and vegies and gravy, I also hungry already.
Your daughter really got stuck into that chicken huh?

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wow.. looks really yummy..