Sunday, July 22, 2007

Popiah & Prawn Fritters for Tea Time

I was back from Ah Mah's house early today cos want to put the 2 kids for a short afternoon nap. These 2 monster don't know how they can 'tahan' without sleeping. No choice got to come back early cos we are going out to have dinner at night with Uncle Peter + family and Aunty Rose + hubby. I just don't want when we are about to go out and both just starting to yawn.

Dearie Suki went out for an appointment again in Sunway this afternoon to meet up a customer and he came back with a plactic bag full with fried Popiah and Prawn Fritters and I guess it must be the one from Salak South. BINGO! Iam right.

Both of us had this for tea time and Dearie Suki told me this is actually his lunch. OMG... one thing I don't like about him is that he always had his meals at odd hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue Sue, I feel like having the prawn fritters. Is it something like what they use in Indian rojak or pasambur with chillie sauce?

Your poor husband had to meet client on a Sunday also?

Anonymous said...

Errrr, sorry for asking but why are you feeling bitchy (your mood template)? Who bite your backside wor? :P

If you want some cranberries, do let me know. I can send 2 small packets for you to try. One packet with raisins yield 12 cookies.

By the way, when you buy cranberry juice hor, check the ingredients. Sometimes what you are paying is not pure cranberry juice thus no effect one.

I checked the supermarket and it does say that dried cranberries are good for UTI and has antioxident value.

Sue Sue said...

My hubby is on his own and is involved in Event Mgmt. Hence his working hours is flexible. One thing I hate is that he always fixed his appointment during weekend. Sometimes I was wondering what he is up to? But I got no such time to bother and control him.

Being bitchy? Long story leh. I got a new lady boss recently. We are quite close actually and now I am just like her PA liao. Too close with her also no good and she now start picking on me. Another words try to take advantage of ppl ( want me to become her 25 girl )

Thanks a lot for the cranberries. No need to bother you la send all the way so far meh. I think here can find la but got to go Cold Storage Bangsar or Isetan maybe they have it there.

Cat Cat said...

Salak South popiah and cucur udang are the best. My ex-bf lives in SS and I used to eat alot of them.

Are they still selling it by the roadside (kinda like little selling hut by the road at the junction??)

Sue Sue said...

CatCat,
The stall still there. Run by a aunty and her son who is a bit retarded and he is still there helping his mom to sell the goreng-goreng stuffs.