Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tagged : My Favourite Food

Tagged : by Bokjae
I have been thinking the whole Saturday morning what is My Favourite Food ya. This is hard cos for me I am a food lover too and whatever foods which is nice will goes down my stomach. A real Bandaraya !

So, Ok let me see, well my favourite one will be the Chee Cheong Fun with the Prawn Paste Sauce or we called it in Hokkien " Heah Koh Chee Cheong Fun ". I just love the sauce so much and it is nothing compare to the sweet sauce in KL and you can hardly find a stall selling Chee Cheong Fun with Prawn Paste Sauce in KL. Except for on stall in Seapark, PJ they have this. If I am not mistaken the coffee shop is called O&S and its a corner lot opposite the petrol station.

Whenever I visit Penang for work I will look forward for my colleagues to bring me to this coffee shop at Macalister Lane, Penang for this famous Heah Koh Chee Cheong Fun run by a husband and wife. You just got to wait about 1/2 an hour or sometimes more when they got people from other places take away about 80 -100 packets.




Emmm.... simply delicious and everytime feel like licking the sauce from the plate till clean.

Thanks Bokjae for tagging me and now I pass on this baton to :


**************************************
Instruction :
**Copy this**
* Meme Topic : What is your favorite food in your state or country?

You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Colleen’s little world of thoughts
Amelia’s reflection of a magical smile
Suwan’s simpleman
Jean’s Great Pleasure

** The End**


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Tag but I did this already. It's in jollyangels.blogspot.com :p

Anonymous said...

Thank you banyak banyak cookingmom :) I've done my favorite food/restaurants recently. Anyhoo, my ultimate choice of food would definitely be in M'sia, of course hehe :) Since I've not been home for a while, I don't even know what/where to eat anymore. Moreover there's growing of unlimited choices for sure. Since I'm going home this Sept., think I'll be needing lotsa help from you people haha..so, my mind right now is preety much stuck with Malaysian food hahahah..Choice #1 goes to Mom's home cooked meals. #2 Hawker food, #3 Pasar Malam food, #4 Mamak food, and #5 Hotel's Theme Buffets. I'll preety much wallow up anything when I get home :) You take care now, and have a pleasant week :)

Vania said...

kelihatan enak sekali jadi ingin mencoba! salam dari Jerman