Thursday, June 28, 2007

Simple Meals

Didn't do much cooking again this week. Don't know what happened to me like brain dead and no inspirational on what to cook. Maybe because too busy at work and 'SUCKS' tomorrow got to travel to Penang with my LADY BOSS for my company monthly Sales and Marketing Meeting. So cham, this coming Saturday is my little girl Le-Ann 3rd Birthday and I can't celebrate for her and I am going to do it on Sunday at Ah Mah's house.

Dearie Suki haven't been home for dinner lately and he is busy at work and hence I am so lazy to blog on my foods and the pictures below will tell you what I cook this week.

I tell myself better I do it today cos for the next 2 days I won't be blogging cos I am going to ...... PENANG ..... my favourite place for FOODS!








myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

7 comments:

snoopy said...

Hey, the foods are simple yet to me is very good.

Also to tell you I wrote about your blog in http://gogo-snoopy.blogspot.com/2007/06/new-friend-link-cookingmomster.html

Sue Sue said...

Hey Snoopy,

Thanks for the wonderful write up on me.Don't know I am so good in cooking! hihihi...

snoopy said...

I love cooking but too lazy to cook after work...

Sue Sue said...

Snoopy,
When I am still single and without kids I also lazy to cook after work. Prefer to eat out with my hubby. But not now with the kids will choose to cook myself at home due to hygiene and also more healthy with my own home cook food.

A Mature Student said...

Home cooked meals such as yours are the best. Nutritious, looks simple but absolutely delicious. It's been yonks since I had tau chiu squid. Have not made kiam chai soup since I moved to UK. :(
4 dishes for one meal? I could never be bothered to do that.

Sue Sue said...

Judy,
When I am in good mood I can cook up to 4. But otherwise if bad mood will end up of 1 only which is FRIED RICE! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi..: ))

Feel to eat the (SQUIDS)..

When can for me oho??