Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bento #5 : Leftover Foods

Dearie Suki didn't come back for dinner 2 days ago. Left so many food and I 'ta pau' to work again. Aik... got so bored with it. At night eat the same food, lunch also eat the same thing again. Really want to throw it away when come to lunch time. But hor... can save a lot of money leh if I didn't go out for lunch. hihihi..... must be frugal a bit.


The front bento box, is fried kembong fish with sambal and onion rings. The back bento, is the fried long beans with egg and stir-fried spinach with anchovies. I use a pink colour grass divider to divide the vegetables.

On the left I packed some grapes and a packet of 'Heong Peang' I bought from Kampar. This is for tea-time.

This Bento Box is so cute. It is so called the 'Clickety Click' .... err its the monkey character I think. Then the English text on the bento box so damn funny leh. With all the "POWDERFUL" English makes me want to laugh if I read the sentence again. Wah ! The Japanese English so damn 'POWDERFUL' !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, such nice food, you tired of eating twice? :)

Give me lah, even on newspapers, I will eat up. Looks so nice.

Home Cooking said...

aiyooo, ur leftover foods makes me really hungry sue. dont throw away lah, share kat i sikit.

Bento Pet said...

sue, went to Tmn Conaught Cheras but could find the stuff yr husband bought. I like the penguin and the bento strap. Hv u seen it anywhere else?

Indonesia Eats said...

the lunch box is so cute

Sue Sue said...

Judy,
Where got nice food all simple only la. Really leh I got tired, eat the samething only.

Isha,
Can can next time won't throw away. Give u.

Bento Pet,
I asked my hubby, he told me when he bought it that time also not much left. One or two only. Maybe you try the one in Sg Long.

Andaliman,
Thank you for dropping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I have that bento box, but it didn't come with the band. D: