Friday, April 13, 2007

Choco Muffin & Buttered Fish Fillet

While my kids taking their afternoon nap, I went to my kitchen and my itchy hand feel like baking some 'Choco Muffin'. Well, after so many donkey years I didn't bake, finally I did it today. The muffin turns out well and must try another round not to fill the batter until so full in the muffin cup. While baking the muffin 'fatt' until like 'fatt kou'. Wah, my Suki say I still got some skills on baking. For one recipe I get about 15 muffins and I am going to do some buttercream frosting on the surface tonight. Actually is a surprise for my Suki, cos his birthday is on the 16th April'07. Will post more pictures of the decorated muffin when it is done. Hopefully, I can pass with the buttercream frosting.





My first bake of the year, Choco Muffin

********************



After the baking off course is dinner time. I've planned to cook Buttered Fish Fillet since I have a piece of frozen dory fish in the freezer. The recipe seems easy to me but it is a bit of oily cos it require butter and evaporated milk. The dory fish is cut into small pieces and I have marinated it for 1/2 an hour with McCormick Season & Fry ( Original Flavour ) before I fry it.

Try this, I bet you will cook it for a second time.

Ingredients :

500gm Dory fish fillet, sliced

2 tbsp butter

1/2 can evaporated milk

2 sprigs curry leaves

1 tsp chopped chilli padi

1 tsp sugar

1 paket McCormick Season & Fry ( Original Flavour )

Method :

1. Combine fish fillet with McCormick Season & Fry and marinade for 1/2 an hour.

2. Heat up oil and deep fry the fish fillet until golden brown. Dish and drain aside.

3. Melt butter in a wok and pour in evaporated milk and stir fry at low heat until dry and granules is formed.

4. Then add in sugar, curry leaves and chilli padi and stir fry till fragrant.

5. Add in fish fillet. Mix well and dish up.

The ingredients

Fried the fish fillet till golden brown

Butter & Evaporated milk, stir fry at low heat

Add in sugar, curry leaves and chilli padi. Stir fry till fragrant


Yummy, Buttered Fish Fillet

No comments: