My first bake of the year, Choco Muffin
After the baking off course is dinner time. I've planned to cook Buttered Fish Fillet since I have a piece of frozen dory fish in the freezer. The recipe seems easy to me but it is a bit of oily cos it require butter and evaporated milk. The dory fish is cut into small pieces and I have marinated it for 1/2 an hour with McCormick Season & Fry ( Original Flavour ) before I fry it.
Try this, I bet you will cook it for a second time.
500gm Dory fish fillet, sliced
2 tbsp butter
1/2 can evaporated milk
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 tsp chopped chilli padi
1 tsp sugar
1 paket McCormick Season & Fry ( Original Flavour )
1. Combine fish fillet with McCormick Season & Fry and marinade for 1/2 an hour.
2. Heat up oil and deep fry the fish fillet until golden brown. Dish and drain aside.
3. Melt butter in a wok and pour in evaporated milk and stir fry at low heat until dry and granules is formed.
4. Then add in sugar, curry leaves and chilli padi and stir fry till fragrant.
5. Add in fish fillet. Mix well and dish up.
Yummy, Buttered Fish Fillet