I cooked this Spinach Fettuccine with White Cream Sauce some time back for my dinner with the kids when Dearie Suki is not back home for dinner. He is kind of weird, never ever like pasta even if I fried it the Chinese way. He is a bit 'meng gong' so healthy product also don't know how to appreciate.
I tried to finished up the whipping cream I used for cake decorating and not to waste it and it is just nice for a plate of pasta with white cream sauce. The recipe for this is my 'agak-agak' version. So what you need is :
Pasta ( any kind of your choice ) - boiled till al-dente
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tomato, chopped into small pieces
2 sausages, cut into small pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sautee garlic in olive oil.
2. Add in tomato and sausages. Cook for a minute.
3. Pour in the cooked pasta into the pan and mix in the whipping cream.
4. Cook until cream thickens and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add some parsley on top of the pasta or you can add in some parmesan cheese.
I enjoy it so much and even my 2 little kids like this cream sauce pasta.