Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wow, Got An Award Again

Jeremy's mom, Anggie gave me an award again. This round is the Creative Blogger Award. My Dearie Suki was teasing me again... " Huh! You very creative meh ". Yes lor hor, am I. Really perasan and 'pai seh'. Thank you again.


Now, I would like to pass this baton to...


Phatboy Joe - Cute Phatboy, you're so good in photoshop, must get you to become my 'sifu'

Wokkingmum - a SAHM who is so creative in creating interesting meals for her kids

Peony, My Culinary Journal - being a PoPo who always have lovely Bentos for her precious grandson, Ryan

Bento Pet - a SAHM who has a flair for Japanese cooking

Happy Home Baking - a SAHM who has the passion for baking

Judy -Grandmother Stories - we always got new stories to hear from you

Anggie - hahaha ... going back to you, the mommy who jotted down every single development of her Jeremy boy

That's about it. Happy Blogging To All Of You.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SueSue, aiyoh, I so paiseh.....but thank you, thank you. **Blushing like ang ku kueh liow** :P

Congratulations to you and you are truly creative, in writing and in cooking.

Happy Homebaker said...

SueSue, thanks so much for passing on the award to me :D
Like you, I feel very paiseh leh! I am far from being creative, haha, but really thanks so much for including me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue Sue for bestowing this award to me. Appreciate it.

And congratulation on having the award too! You are a creative mama too.

My Rantings said...

You deserve the award for being so creative in decorating your food! :)

Anggie's Journal said...

i think u r creative la.... cooking also an art for me . i always amaze ppl which can really cook. good cook and deco the food nice nice with those bento set... wei, where u buy ar all those bento set ?? Expensive ar ?.

Bento Pet said...

SueSue, thank you, thank you. This is a "hari ini didalam Sejarah" time for me.

You have been truly a supportive and sincere blogger friend! Thank you!

Peony said...

Hi SueSue,
Congratulations to you for getting the award. You do have a lovely blog here.

n thanks for passing the award to me "blushing too".
don't think I'm a creative person leh ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, I try to flatten the mashed potatoe and coated with breadcumb but the mashed potatoe "broke off"? i pressed very hard liao but it became SMASHED potatoe! (ball also SMASHED!) sob

May I know how? Thank you.

Sue Sue said...

Judy,
Eh please la don't 'charn' me... blushing 'd' :P

Happy Home Baker,
Indeed u r very creative la. I love ur blog.

Wokkingmum,
You too a creative mommy.

Dacning Queen,
Thank you, ya.

Anggie,
TQ, TQ... those bento box bought from 100 Yen shop in Puchong all at the price of RM4.90/piece.Some of it I ordered online can be quite expensive.

Bento Pet,
TQ again. You're welcome.

Peony,
Yes you r creative indeed.

Anonymous,
Sorry hor, actually what are u trying to make with mashed potatoes.Izzit hash brown?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, I wan to deep fried the mashed potato coated with flour.

Sue Sue said...

Anonymous,
I think what you are referring at is potato croquette. Did you add flour into your mashed potato? U need to add some flour so that the texture is a bit firmer. Then shape it into an patties and dip it with egg and coat it with breadcrumbs. Let it stand for about 10 minutes before u deep fried. Alternatively you could coat it with oats instead of breadcrumbs. For me I will add some ham into it. Nice leh.

Anonymous said...

Can put corn flour? But if put flour will be dry and is it more difficult to shape into patties?
thanks.