Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bacon, Ham & Fries

My Dearie Suki, cook dinner for him don't want to eat and say he is full. Then at about 11 pm complaint he is hungry and request for supper. Beg me to fried some fries, bacon and ham for him. Aiyar... really 'mah fun' in the middle of the night wake up and cook again. Thank god the maid is still here and can help me with the washing. Once the maid go back, sorry la, no more supper for you my dear.



Little girl Le-Ann will always get her share from Daddy.

7 comments:

Kok said...

sue,
Eat this in the middle of the night will get fat one leh. Luckily my housemate didn't read your blog. If not, he'll complaint! haha!

Sue Sue said...

Aiyar Kok,
Also not I eat. My hubby eat la. He can eat like a horse but still skinny like an addict. Me off course didn't eat if not much more fat.

Cat Cat said...

Wah Sue, you so creative. Those star cut-out ham looks so cute...

Cat Cat said...

Eh Sue, lupa lah... Where do you buy bacon in Malaysia? The last time hubby went back to Malaysia and wanted some bacon, couldn't find any. End up bought some kinda bacon from Jaya Jusco non-halal section.

Anonymous said...

looks really yummylicious!! :)

My Rantings said...

You ah, really yau sum kei! In the middle of the night make supper, still must cut out into stars! Your hubby spoiled by you already lah! :D

Sue Sue said...

Catcat,
Thank you ya. I also bought it at the non-halal section in Jusco.

Twin,
Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Dancing Queen,
Hihihi.. used to it d. Actually no yam sam kei, is sek pau mou si oh.