Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bento #9: Lip Pun "Fry" Rice And Tau Eww Bak

I was at 100 yen shop again and looking around hoping I can find something new there. But not much thing and I bought a packet of Japanese Fried Rice Seasoning at RM4.90 per pack. Look at the packet and I can't even read what they write and there is no 'Eengelish' translation. Makes me blur, blur flipping through front and back.

My Aunty Ah Choo gave me some Braised Soya Pork and Egg for dinner. Dearie Suki don't like her cooking so much and end up I got so much of it. What a waste to throw away and further more I love 'Tau Eww Bak' so much and some more with the fats, I more like it. Yummy!

Packed into a bento box to bring to office for lunch and fried some fried rice using the Spicy Japanese Fried Rice Seasoning (actually for me it is not spicy at all, kena con again). To make my lunch bento much more interesting, punched some butterflies nori sheet using the butterfly design puncher and spread it around the fried rice and braised pork and egg.

Interesting isn't it? I think I am a bit childish nowadays. Sometimes I got to hide my bento at my cubicle work station so that no one sees my bento. If not my 'Ah Neh' colleagues sitting in front of me thinking why me, this 'Aunty' too much job in the office izzit and getting a bit kuku. LOL


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just now compiled a list of 10 only for moms social networking websites and I am sure you will love it. Please have a look at it and do digg it. http://www.nofullstop.com/2007/09/17/10-everpink-only-for-moms-social-networking-websites/

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, such nice lunch who needs to go out and eat?

My Rantings said...

You really yau sum kei, somemore go & punch nori sheets into butterfly designs! Fook jor lei! :D

Cat Cat said...

Eh, those stewed pork looks good lah.. My mom also likes to make stewed pork with soy sauce. Yum. Stewed pork with eggs - Heaven.

Tyna-C said...

hey, thanks for the comment. you've got a nice blog too.

my mum loves to go to the 100 yen shop too. and yup, everything is in Japanese, i was like -_-||| how am i gonna read it.

Anggie's Journal said...

You're really good on preparing food, deco so nice on the food... yayaya, i cant stand "ugly food" too.
Here i think u deserve this award ... yes, another award from me la.... hehe : http://eiggna.blogspot.com/

Sue Sue said...

Judy,
Eh sometimes will get bored one you know. Night and afternoon same thing.

Dancing Queen,
Not yam sam kei, is sek pau mou tang si or. But after my maid balik, I cham liao, no time for all these d. Got to be the maid at home. My maid ask me to get those Sabahan or Sarawakian maid from EM. U think they are OK ah ?

Catcat,
It is heavenly good I tell u.

Tyan-c,
Yes lor, sometimes got to guess what they are writing.

Anggie,
Please dont 'charn' me la. Malu only. Thanks for the award will blog up later.