Monday, September 3, 2007

Bento #7 : Roti 'Keap' & Ham

Prepare the Roti 'Keap' and fried some ham for the kids and Dearie Suki for breakfast during our journey to Raub, Pahang. Spread the bread with kaya jam and butter and this are for Le-Ann and Ee-Thern. Dearie Suki loves ham. That early morning fried two pieces of ham and cut it into small pieces. Roll it up and secure it with a cute animal toothpicks.


Tardaa.... when I opened up the bento box in the car, my Dearie Suki look at it and show me funny face and start asking where I get such a cute animal toothpicks. Off course I kept quiet and don't even dare to tell him I actually ordered online.


It is so cute isn't it.




5 comments:

Kok said...

sue,
Sandwiches? That's my lunch almost everyday now. With ham, cheese, lettuces and egg!:D

Sue Sue said...

Kok,
I am not a bread person but force to make for my kids cos my hubby loves bread. Me if I eat bread in the morning it will stuck at my throat cannot go up nor down. But must learn to eat bread d :P

Kok said...

sue,
I'm not really a bread person too. But here, the cheapest and easiest thing to eat; bread!

Maybe you can eat it with milo or coffee. ;)

Home Cooking said...

so cute lah ur tooth pick

Sue Sue said...

Kok,
Yes ah, actually eat bread quite healthy one.

Isha,
I also think its cute.