Friday, December 21, 2007

Outing In Mid Valley

Yesterday is a public holiday and I told Dearie Suki lets bring the kids out to either One Utama or Mid Valley and he chosen Mid Valley because is nearer to our house. Off we go at 11 am after both Le-Ann and Ee-Thern took their bath.


We were so lucky cos we got a nice parking within 1 minutes and it is right infront of the Central Court exit. Haha.... We had our lunch in Sushi King. I had the Sushi from the conveyor belt, Dearie Suki had the Unagi Don, and both of the small one share a set of Kodomo Bento come with the Yakult drink.



Look at this Le-Ann, enjoy her Bento set so much.


And this small boy, playing with the toothpicks and first thing he do is to drink the Yakult first.


Mommy with Le-Ann & Ee-Thern

After lunch we went over to Carrefour cos Dearie Suki wanted to get some X'Mas deco to decorate his client cafe. When it is almost near Christmas, Carrefour is marking down the price on all the ornaments. Me also sapu quite a number of items from there.

Beautiful decoration at Mid Valley Central Court.

Dearie Suki went back to Carrefour to get more deco items and left me and the kids wander around in Mid Valley. Bring the two of them to Pet's Wonderland and stop by to watch the Fairies Dance Show from the 3rd Floor. We were there about 30 minutes just to watch the dance and the two of them sit down quietly and concentrating from the top.


Dearie Suki came and joined us after he 'kau tim' his thing and we went over to Jusco to do some groceries shopping before we head back home. In the car both of them slept. I think they must be too tired of not taking their afternoon.

But..... once woke up after 3 hours of sleeping, little Le-Ann was having fever and followed by my little Ee-Thern. Aiyor....really 'sui and both of them having high fever and what I could think off must be the Viral Fever Infection. Dearie Suki kept nagging me next time no more going out to places which is so crowded with people.



Today, little girl didn't go to babysitter house cos she started to vomit this morning and I only send my boy to babysitter place. Dearie Suki got to take a day off to take care of little girl. Hope both of them get well really soon.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

poor baby!she vomit?just like my younger one..i tihnk it's a sick season now..so try to give them water and fish oil if they take.Other wise they'll get flu and cough later.take care.

Cat Cat said...

Alamak Sue, why cannot see pictures one..??? Sorry to know about your kids not feeling good... Maybe ABC from Kajang kot...

Big Boys Oven said...

oh dear..... I think it's the time where everyone getting sick.....my nephew n nieces are here with us and all also sick! :(

Sue Sue said...

Sweetiepie,
I also think so is the season leh. Yesterday vomit today diarrhoe again.

Catcat,
Eh y cannot see pic meh. I can see here wor.

Bigboysoven,
I also think so got season one leh.