Sunday, December 16, 2007

ABC... Cold , Cold

This afternoon in Ah Mah's house little girl asked me to call Dearie Suki's handphone and I was wondering why want to call Daddy at this time. So I helped her to call him and didn't listen to their conversation as I was busy feeding Ee-Thern with rice.

After 1/2 an hour, Dearie Suki showed up in Ah Mah's house and I asked him why suddenly came over and he told me little girl wanted to drink ABC. Huh... kids nowadays at this age can even request what she want.

ABC ... Air Batu Campur

Mom followed us to have ABC at Kajang Bazaar. This ABC stall still exist in Kajang. 15 years back, during our 'pak tor years' we used to go to the ABC aunty stall to 'lepak' there after school hours. Today when I was there the ABC aunty still remember me.....

ABC Aunty : Wah so long didn't see you liao.
Me : Yes lor hor aunty more than 10 years I didn't drop by here.
ABC Aunty : Aiyor, now how many kids?
Me : 2 lor. One girl one boy.
ABC Aunty : Wah so good, the time past so fast ya.

There is nothing change with the stall, her customers still mainly students 'lepaking' and 'paktoring' at her place. Worst still one thing I should comment on her ABC, still no improvement! Boh liau one! You can only find 1 tsp red beans, 1 tsp cincau and 1 tsp cream corn in it with some sugar syrup and evaporated milk. Walaueh, last time during my schooling years is RM0.50 per bowl and now RM1.50 per bowl ! How time has changed.

Le-Ann : Mommy, cold, cold ABC. I want the red red colour one ( she is referring to the sugar syrup )

Ee-Thern : Mommy ! ABC... cold cold.


While eating Mom keep nagging my Dearie Suki, that my 2 kids going to be a SPOILT BRAT! Whatever they want he will drop by immediately to get the things for them. ( LOL ) For me I don't really encourage them to have the ABC there cos we won't know whether they boiled the water to make the ice or not. Hopefully tomorrow both of them won't ' Ooh Li Tu ' !

5 comments:

ICook4Fun said...

Sue, we too used to makan at that ABC stall but last time their stall was near the main road. We went there because this aunty got one 'leng chai' brother there :)So we all want to see him :) :)If I am not mistaken his name is Steven :)

Big Boys Oven said...

hahahaahahaha what a laugh...icook4fun....you still do sure now.... I better you do! lol!.
Since I got older, I seldom have ice kacang ABC........ might have one soon.

Cat Cat said...

Both my elder sisters studied in Kajang and lived there for a few years but I haven't heard this ABC stall before... Kajang satay banyak lah...

Sue Sue said...

Wan,
Yes lor last time at the main road one. Aiyor that Aunty bro, leng chai meh, now old d la but still single and still helping her at the stall. Aunty now also sell curry mee and very nice leh and cheap. Maybe she target student only la.

Bigboysoven,
So I must make sure if she is back she must visit that leng chai leh.

Catcat,
This ABC stall famous for student lepak there one. Some more all pak tor there like me la when I was schooling.

ICook4Fun said...

Sue, this aunty brother married already lah. The one you saw must be the youngest brother :):)