Ooohhh.... I am so impressed with her. Her first artwork and I am going to file it in an arch file. Dearie Suki fetch her to kindie every morning and he told me, now once reach kindie, she will get down the car and straight run into the class without saying 'BYE BYE' to Daddy. She used to kiss him and say BYE BYE before she get down the car. Looks like she is looking forward to go to school.
I realized after she goes to kindie there are some changes in her.
1. She is much more independent now.
2. She wear her own and take out her own shoes.
3. She wear her own clothes without any help.
4. She brushes her won teeth and 'poo poo' at the toilet bowl by herself.
5. She learn to have manners. Always say 'Thank You', 'Please' .
6. She learn to eat on her own and listen to her mama ( babysitter ).
7. She learn to be more hygienic... wash her hand before and after she eat and go toilet.
8. She learn to pick up the toys after her little brother play and even know how to take care her brother.
Wahhhhh.. not too bad huh my little girl.