Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Huge Hamburger For Lunch


I had a huge juicy and tender beef burger with beef bacon plus loads of french fries at TGIF. Die ! I am gaining more and more weight now. At times I really confused with myself. Happy I eat, sad also I eat. What is wrong with me? Anyway, whether I go to TGIF, Uncle Chilli's, Tony Roma or any cafe or restaurant for lunch, I tend to order burger. I love burger especially beef burger.
I have been trying to make my own beef burger patties but then it is quite hard to do it at home. Dearie Suki won't allowed any beef at home because we had a Kwan Yin Goddess at home. Maybe I should try with minced pork because my kids love burgers too. This week my schedule is full, maybe after CNY la, I will try to make some meat patties. Hahaha...

1 comment:

Jaanvi said...

it is so very tempting... fist timer on your blog... nicely presented..