Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Resolution - Blogging For Money

New year, new beginning. My resolution for this year is to spend more time to blog for money. I have been blogging for the past 2 years. All this while I treat blogging as part of my hobby. I love writing and I love to post my kids picture in my blog. Not only that, my relatives who stay round the world can read my blog and are aware what is happening to their relatives at the other part of the world. Slowly I discovered that blogging can actually earned you some extra pocket money. I never knew that until I registered myself to PayingPost. I am so happy today because 4 of my blogs I registered got approved. I am too happy and could not wait to share this news with the rest of the bloggers.





PayingPost is a blog advertising network that connects between bloggers and its advertisers. It is always a win win situation between a blogger and an advertiser. Why I said so because, blogger will write a product review or services provided from the advertiser and it will be posted in their blog. In returns, the advertiser will pay the blogger for writing the review in their blog. Hence this is what they called advertiser advertise on blogs to gain maximum exposure of their products or services from the readers.

If you are looking to monetize your blog, hurry get your blog registered with PayingPost. Firstly, you need to submit your blog for approval. You will be notified by email once your blog is approved by PayingPost. Before you can start reserving the opportunities, you need to install the tracking code in your blog. Once, you have installed you can start looking for opportunities from advertisers and start making the extra pocket money. This is just so easy and get blog register today.

No comments: