Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Day Out At IKEA



It is another day out at IKEA with me and my 2 kids only. After I drop Sis in Taman Tun, I head on to IKEA with the kids. It is still early and there are not much cars at the carpark. I managed to get a nice parking right infront of the entrance in just minute. Phewwww... what a relief. Both Le-Ann and Ee-Thern are hungry and I brough them to the cafe for an early lunch. Ordered spaghetti bolognaise for Le-Ann and Ee-Thern had a fish burger with some fries plus each of them had a packet of apple juice.


Both of them are pretty happy and behaved very well. Well, that is the beauty of your kids when they are grown up. No more baby cries and carrying here and there. Both will just walked on their own and eat on their own without disturbing me. Ooohhh... how nice and the three of us really enjoyed our day at IKEA.

No comments: