Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blog By Wordpress

I have been blogging for almost 1 1/2 years now and very soon my blog is going to be 2 years old. Ohhh... how time flies. Over a period of time, I just find blogging is such an interesting hobby for me and I even encouraged two of my good friends to start to have their own blog. Apart from my this very first blog, I have created another 3 new blogs for my cooking, baking and for my kids.

As for my 3 other blogs, I am blogging using the wordpress themes to create my blog page. Blogging through wordpress is much more interesting as they have much more features and furthermore you can find a lot of free wordpress template to download. It is user friendly and I am happy with the templates I downloaded from wordpress. I am going to create another new blog to write down my hobby in gardening. This round I am going to use one of the wordpress template which have a garden of flowers header. I think this really suits the name of my blog. It is a 2 column template and I can't wait to start to work on it. Here is the link to the template - Libs WP Template that I have choosen. Feel free to give me comment of what you think of the template.

No comments: