Saturday, July 14, 2007

Gwen Stefani...junior version

Yesterday I was back early from office and Dearie Suki asking me whether want to follow him to the night market in SK to get some local fruits. Oh.. why not since I am home early and don't need to rush to cook for dinner. 5.30pm the jam from UPM exit started and we stuck in the jam for almost 20 minutes just to get to the night market.

Out of boredom, mother and daughter ( err..me and Le-Ann ) at the back of the car started to snap pictures using the hp camera. This little girl, photogenic and 'hiau' cos she will know how to give a good pose in front of the camera. You know what she tell me ? Le-Ann--- > " Mommy wait, wear Daddy's sunglasses first "


Look Dearie Suki refer her to the junior version of Gwen Stefani. Really 'LOL'


GWEN STEFANI

" THE JUNIOR VERSION OF GWEN STEFANI "



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: