Wednesday, June 6, 2007

La La ( Size : XS )

Went to pasar malam in Subang yesterday evening to buy some fish. It was raining so heavily and I waited till 6 pm then only go to pasar malam. It is still drizzling and all the fish stall is on lelong cos raining. Bought quite a lot of fish, prawns, sotong and spend nearly RM100 on all this. Really 'siau'. I think going to last me 2-3 weeks before I top up my food again.

Then saw this stall selling La La, the small one. Feel like eating and bought a plate back home. Damn cheap, one big plate only RM2.00 and I was wondering I will be eating alone with the maid cos dearie Suki doesn't eat all these La La.

So today I cook the La La but still cannot beat my dad's cooking on this dish. Mine not as tasty as his.

It is quite easy. Here is the recipe.

Ingredients :
Some chopped onion, garlic, ginger and chilli padi
1 tbsp of tau cho
3 sprigs curry leaves
Some water
La La, cleaned and soak in water

Method :
1. Heat oil in pan. Saute onion, garlic, ginger, chilli padi and curry leaves till fragrant.
2. Then add in tau cho. Stir-fry for a minute.
3. Add in the La La and some water. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until the La La's shells is open up. Dish up and serve.




Real nice enjoying this by myself but not syiok enough cos not enough chilli padi !

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: