Saturday, June 9, 2007

Chicken Fajitas

Finally the kids is asleep and now I can enjoy my lunch with a peaceful mind. Hubby Suki is not around cos he is taking my car for servicing and got a call form him just now ... nagging me ... " How you drive the car". Ooops... something must be serious with my car. Going to get another round of nagging from him when he comes back later!

Lunch, lunch, lunch.... lazy to think what to eat. So search around the cupbaord and found this " Old El Paso Fajita Dinner Kit" which I get some time ago during the launch in my company. Simple,easy and convenient to do and just 3 steps and you are ready to have a nice and warm Tortilla wrapped with the Chicken Fajitas plus the Salsa sauce in the pack. I've added some Romain lettuce to it and not forgetting a few dashes of Tabasco Pepper Sauce.

Wow, what a good selection for lunch and I had 3 fajitas just a moment ago. And now is a bit too full.








Still left a bit of Salsa sauce and I remember I still left a pack of 'Old El Paso Nachos Chips' bought all the way from Kuching during my trade visit there. I can't find any in KL not even in Hock Choon or Ampang Grocers. My fellow colleague, Chin from Kuching must be thinking I am crazy buy Nachos Chips all the way from Kuching. During my visit to Kuching and Sibu last year I bought back quite a no. of stuffs especially the noodles and some parallel stocks which I can't find in KL. Chin was asking me whether I need to buy more or not, he can help to courier back to KL for me. Aiyoh... I also 'pai seh'.

Feel like baking the Nachos in the oven with the left over Chicken Fajitas and top up with Salsa sauce and some parmesan cheese. Search around the fridge and can't find the cheese. Maybe finish already and I don't know. So I just dip the Nachos chips with the Salsa sauce. I remember I ate a lot of this during my 1st pregnancy. Almost every night without miss I must have a plate of Nachos with a lots of melted Parmesan Cheese on top plus TABASCO ! That is why I gain 17 kg when I was having Le-Ann. Real fat and now I think back I also got scared.



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just found out about your blog. You can get Nachos chip at Sogo, KL

Wan

Sue Sue said...

Thanks Wan,

I must get my sales rep to check it out at Sogo see which brand they are selling there!

SueSue

Sue Sue said...

Thanks Wan,

I must get my sales rep to check it out at Sogo see which brand they are selling there!

SueSue

Anonymous said...

If I am not mistaken the brand was 'Doritos'

Wan

Sue Sue said...

Hi Wan,

Yeah I seen Doritos before but it is a flavored type of corn chips. I am looking for one which is plain but its quite hard to find. Seen in Tesco but not fresh.

SueSue

Anonymous said...

Sue,

If you can't find it you actually can make your own chips. Just cut some Tortilla wrap and spray it with some cooking spray, sprinkle some salt and pepper and bake it in the oven until cripy and brown.

Wan